Deepen your DEOS knowledge!
The training box of DEOS is a comprehensive training package to help you get started in the world of DEOS products and solutions. The package includes the most important components such as hardware, licence activation and accessories needed to independently practice and apply the lessons learnt and deepen the knowledge acquired in the DEOS academy training courses, building your confidence in managing the portfolio of DEOS.
You can even use the programming software and the libraries of the DEOS training box to work on your first few projects. You can then further expand these projects as needed to be optimally prepared to meet new project requirements, for example, and to test new functions beforehand. The training equipment also enables you to easily share your knowledge with colleagues in the company.
Every participant of DEOS basic training will receive a personal DEOS training box, which is included in the registration fee. Every company can receive up to two DEOS training boxes.
A faithful companion
The training equipment also enables you to easily share your knowledge with colleagues in the company. Thanks to the sturdy casing of the DEOS training box, it has the feel of a toolbox that you can take along to construction sites, presentations at customers’ sites, or to work from home – your DEOS equipment is portable and always ready to hand.
Advantages of the DEOS training box
- Independently deepen your knowledge gained in training courses
- Test functions and incorporated devices beforehand
- Receive diagnostic support in the event of unintended system behaviour
- Personal portable equipment, suitable for the office and construction sites
- Can also be used as a demo case for sales activities
- Dedicated test environment for further DEOS workshops
- Can be expanded according to your special requirements
DEOS training box – contents
The DEOS training box includes comprehensive DEOS equipment.
The following components are included:
- Freely programmable BACnet compact controller – OPEN 810/5 EMS with integrated web server
- Analogue and digital DEOS combination module for CAN-bus connection
- Coupler module incl. 5-pin bridge bus connectors
- Cable temperature sensor (LM235z)
- Accessories include, among other elements, a network patch cable (RJ45), a service cable, a 24-volt power supply unit, and an RS-485 adapter – such as cabling material, power supply unit, documentation, etc.
During basic training and in conjunction with the DEOS training box, basic knowledge on how to use our software products is provided, including for example
- Creating statistical heating circuits with trend recording and BACnet server configuration
- Training units on KNX, M-Bus and Modbus integration and communication tests, incl. CAN-bus
- Plus, much more additional information and basics from basic training
Want to know more?
The DEOS Portal provides our system partners with software, technical information, product documentation and other documents for download. Not yet a system partner? As a guest you will also find additional information such as tender documentation or data sheets for our products.