Deepen your DEOS knowledge!
As a comprehensive training package, the easybox provides DEOS system partners with a direct benefit: the package includes software and hardware products with which you can independently further develop the newly acquired knowledge from the DEOS academy training courses. You can even edit your first projects with the included development software and libraries. As a new system partner, you will deepen your DEOS knowledge within the company, handle our products professionally and implement your projects – quickly and reliably. You can optionally add your easybox to a DEOS training course.
Or start your non-binding sales enquiry directly using our contact form.
The easybox is immediately ready for use. All hardware and software components for starting training projects are included in the box. The core of the easybox is formed by the development tools, visualisation program as well as the OPEN 600 EMS (DDC) it contains.
Many activated protocol and interface options – such as BACnet, KNX, Modbus or M-Bus – enable you to continue your training in the company. In this way you can deepen your newly acquired training knowledge from the DEOS academy.
Advantages at a glance
- Extensive training equipment for your company
- Share knowledge with colleagues
- Enhance your understanding of the training material
- Become more confident with the DEOS system
- Program your first projects with the contents of the easybox
Components of the easybox
- Freely programmable BACnet compact controller – OPEN 600 EMS with integrated web server
- Room temperature sensor – with presence detector button and setpoint controller
- Programming software – licensed software FUP XL for programming the DDC
- Libraries – for rapid programming, with more than 1,000 macros
- Licensed BMS – and visualisation program (OPENweb, OPENview Control Panel)
- Android App – for operation via smartphone (OPENview app)
- Software activations – such as BACnet, KNX, Grundfos, MODBUS and M-Bus
- Software licenses – FUP XL and OPENweb with 12 month activation
- And much more – such as cabling material, power supply unit, documentation, etc.
Want to know more?
The DEOS Portal provides our system partners with software, technical information, product documentation and other documents for download. Not yet a system partner? As a guest you will also find additional information such as tender documentation or data sheets for our products.