OPENweb Upgrade Campaign
Upgrade now to OPENweb 10 and reap real savings!
Is your OPENweb application outdated? Do you and your customers want to benefit from the latest OPENweb 10 features such as straightforward HTML5 operation through a web browser and maximum IT security? Then take advantage of this OPENweb Upgrade Campaign by 31/10/2020 and bring your OPENweb application up-to-date cost-effectively.
In addition to the once-off upgrade of your OPENweb version, you will also receive our OPENweb Upgrade Service for 12 months at no charge. All OPENweb upgrades and updates will be at your disposal free of charge during this period. This way, you and your customers will benefit from always having the current software version with the latest features and functions, and maximum IT security, at your fingertips.
Your campaign advantages at a glance:
- Cost savings up to 50% thanks our Upgrade Campaign
- Full and latest range of OPENweb 10 functions
- Upgrade Service that includes all upgrades and updates of OPENweb for 12 months at no charge
- Testing the DEOS Secure AlarmApp for 6 months free of charge
Information on participation:
- Participation in this campaign is up to and including 31/10/2020
- Existing licence for OPENweb 9, 8, 7 or older required to participater
- Taking advantage of this campaign enables you to upgrade any number of OPENweb applications for which you have a licence
- Moving your application to the DEOS Cloud is also possible; simply contact us directly to do so
OPENweb 10 inspires our partners:
„The simple and responsive system operation via HTML5 browser inspires us as well as our end customers. Furthermore, the certified B-AWS OPENweb 10 offers us the highest flexibility in visualization for individual BACnet projects.“
„Our customers are delighted with the new ease of use. With OPENweb 10, thanks to HTML5 and a web browser, they have the necessary flexibility to access and operate the building management system from all devices.“
Secure OPENweb 10 Upgrade
Request your personal campaign-based offer now
We have the answers to your questions!
Do you have questions regarding participation in the OPENweb 10 campaign? We have compiled a list of some frequently asked questions. If you have other questions not covered in our list, please contact our experts and we’ll be happy to advise you!
What happens after I send the form?
- You will receive a campaign-based offer tailored to your request after review of the submitted information.
- You are ordering the upgrades for your OPENweb installations, including the selected options (Upgrade Service/AlarmApp). When you are booking the AlarmApp, please let us know the number of users and an Admin (given name and surname).
- You will then receive all the information needed to perform the upgrade(s) and to set up the DEOS Secure AlarmApp. Our IT experts will be happy to address any questions you still might have.
Do I need to cancel the OPENweb Upgrade Service?
Once the free trial period of 12 months has lapsed for OPENweb Upgrade Services, this service will automatically rollover to a subscription, unless we have received your cancellation. We will inform about the automatic rollover and your cancellation options in good time. You can also cancel this service at any time during the trial period and continue to enjoy all the advantages of this service until the 12-month duration has lapsed.
Do I have to cancel the AlarmApp trial period?
The free trial period of the AlarmApp will not automatically rollover to a subscription after the lapse of 6 months. We will contact you before the 6 months expire and provide you with a personal quotation. You can then decide whether you want to continue to benefit from the numerous app functions or end the free trial period.
Can I upgrade several OPENweb installations through this campaign?
You can upgrade any number of OPENweb installations to the latest main version. To do so, enter up to 5 OPENweb serial numbers in the contact form. If you want to upgrade further OPENweb licences, fill in and submit the form as many times as needed or contact our sales office.