DEOS product catalog 2021
Structural & design adjustments as well as many new products
In the turbulent year of 2020, we deliberately decided to postpone the publishing date, hence our new DEOS product catalogue 2021 was published on 1 April 2021.
Browse through the digital product catalogue 2021 and experience the structual & design adjustments as well as the many new products and further developments of existing DEOS products.
What’s new in the product catalog
Structure & design
An improved structure with orientation aids plus graphics with schematic networking and integration examples
- Alarm management: Supplementation of the DEOS Secure AlarmApp for direct connection to the OPEN EMS
- DEOS warranty extension 2+1 years: Longer warranty, fewer worries
M-Bus level converters: New devices, variants with greater versatility, compact dimensions with serial capability and IP capability
Fully graphical touch operation
- Embedded Touch PCs: Upgrade of the 10.1" version and product range expansion with 15.6" and 21.5" devices
- Power-over-Ethernet (POE) room control units in 7" and 10"
Local override devices (LORs)
Improved structure, a clearer overview for comparison of the variants and new illustrations
Control technology accessories
Successor models of the power supply systems in 4 variants
Power-over-Ethernet (POE) room control units in 7" and 10"
- New expansion modules for OPENweb 11: Trend authorisation & API interface for management
- New license model for OPENweb 11 and higher
- Revision: OPENweb Upgrade Service
Project planning & commissioning
New licenses OPEN FXL 4 and higher and OPENweb 11 and higher:
- Engineering kit with all licenses for professional use of OPENweb 11, OPEN FXL 4, incl. the Macro Library and Template Library
- OPEN FXL 4 end customer licence – the license for safe custody of the FXL program at the end customer's facilities (only offered to system partners)
- OPENweb commissioning licence – full range of functions for 6 months after activation
DEOS Sensor-Based Air Quality Measurement, abbreviated as DEOS SAM: Visual presentation of actual CO2 content in the room air, through a 3-level signal light system – as a standalone device or as a smart component of the overall system (LoRa connection)
Your DEOS product catalog 2021
Thank you for your interest in the DEOS product catalogue 2021 and DEOS AG. Download the new catalog now and browse through our comprensive range of products.