DEOS AG at the l+b 2016
DEOS AG at the light + building 2016 trade fair with new products and solutions
Visit us in Hall 9, booth D50 and see the new programming tools, which reduce your time-consuming routine work.
DEOS AG will be showcasing its new, state-of-the-art range of products, solutions and services to visitors and its numerous system partners at this year's trade fair in Frankfurt. DEOS AG also offers a number of profitable solutions to new potential system partners from the electro and HVAC sector.
Come get inspired by the new single room automation – in the context of our building solutions, for example, during your personal live demonstration:
- Comprehensive and flexible single room automation - for example, in an extensive HVAC project for hotels, schools, hospitals etc.
- Energy optimization and enhanced comfort by means of intelligent building management
- Combination of system parts from electronics and HVAC sectors spanning various trades
- New FCU and VAV controllers, KNX room control devices, single room unit (OPEN SRU) and much more
- Compliance with VDI3813
A new feature is the configuration and programming tool - the OPENproject:
- The one programming tool for HVAC, lighting and other system components
- Easy configuration instead of programming
- In addition, the possibility of free programming
- It frees you from time-consuming routine work and shortens the onsite setting-up operation time.
Or get to know the new innovative light management using the example of DALI – the light solutions:
- New DEOS AG DALI macros for light management
- Prepared: Possible lighting control via different protocols (e.g. KNX)
- Faultless onsite setting-up by established workflow support
- The combination with HVAC individual room automation in OPENproject provides maximum system flexibility.
- New range of functions, such as individual/group assignment, human centric lighting (HCL) that simulates daylight over the course of the day, connection of presence sensors, etc.
- HCL – proven increase in work efficiency
- Powerful DEOS OPEN 710/810 EMS+DALI with 4 DALI interfaces
Additional product and solution news at this year's trade fair stand at a glance:
- OPENbalance – the revolution.
The first cost control center for ventilation systems. As a premium BOSCH partner, we are showcasing Climotion on the DEOS AG system platform.
- OPENweb - DEOS BACnet BMS.
The improved 64-bit version, with new functions – NEW in version 8.
- OPENcloud solutions – Secure remote access to the building technology.
Computing power, data storage, OPENweb BMS and more - Secure in the DEOS AG data center, customizable and location-independent
- OPENenergy solutions – Energy costs, recognize and reduce them.
Develop energy-saving potential and take control.
Additional highlights from the programming tools and the openness of our OPEN product family include, for example:
- The product line of DEOS planning and engineering tools will certainly impress you, since your projects can be programmed up to 90% faster.
- Or get an overview of the comprehensive interfaces for connecting third-party systems.
- …and much more!
Come pay us a visit at our new DEOS trade fair stand and enjoy intensive expert conversations with the sales staff, the developers and the service team of the DEOS AG.
The light + building 2016 trade fair takes place every two years in Frankfurt am Main. This is why you should take advantage of this opportunity to expand and optimize your business.
Pay us a visit in hall 9.0 at our booth D50 and get to know the advantages of a DEOS AG partnership yourself.
We are looking forward to your visit. Please don't hesitate to contact us in advance and schedule a fixed appointment for your trade fair visit.