Room control unit and controller in one - thanks to the built-in relays and a temperature sensor, the fan coil thermostat (FCT) is flexible in its application for use in your projects.LEARN MORE
Guess which companies place their trust in DEOS solutions! You too can become one of the probably most satisfied partners and users in the building automation sector.BECOME A SATISFIED PARTNER
The manual control panels replace conventional switching and indicating elements, fault indicating systems, etc. in switch cabinets, and serve as links between DDC/PLC and the operational installation. The program comprises switching and signaling modules for digital applications as well as modules for analog control functions. The manual control panel allows you to control your systems at any time, independently of the automation system.
It provides you with the following advantages:
- Clearly arranged manual control panel with control elements that can be custom labeled
- User-friendly switches and pushbuttons for inscribing with laser printer
- Plug-in flat cable for voltage supply, lamp test and collective fault indication
- Multi-functional LEDs in a selection of colors
- Quick replacement of modules; plug-in clamps
- Contact load for modules with coupling relay 230 V
Additional technical information:
All data sheets are available for our partners and customers in the DEOS partner section.